Virtual Consultation @MyBracesClinic
Dear MyBracesClinic Patient,
Due to the extended Circuit Breaker, it has been awhile since we last saw you and we are worried.
Do you have concerns about your oral condition during this circuit breaker? Are you feeling alright?
MyBracesClinic aims to stay in touch and address your questions via a Virtual Consultation from the comfort and safety of your home.
Book your Virtual Consult in 3 easy steps:
- Fill in this form with your details.
- Take pictures of your teeth and upload onto the platform.
- Call 67379797 to schedule a Virtual Consult appointment with us.
How to take gorgeous pictures of your teeth:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Enlist the help of a friend to take the pics for you.
- Watch the video below on how to retract your lips and cheek away from your teeth for photo taking.
What happens during your Virtual Consultation with MyBracesClinic:
- Dr Poon will listen to your concerns and solve any worries you may have regarding treatment.
- Let’s review your photos together and zoom in on the problem areas
- Book a physical appointment at MyBracesClinic after 1st June 2020 (end of Circuit Breaker).
- A Virtual Consult DOES NOT REPLACE a formal, physical consultation at MyBracesClinic.
- Comments and advise given during a Virtual Consult DOES NOT equal a formal diagnosis.
- Virtual Consultation’s are meant for Existing patient’s of MyBracesClinic.
- We apologize that we have to abide by Singapore Dental Council’s Ethical Code and Ethical Guidelines.
- Clause 18.104.22.168. prevents us from providing this service to new patients. Do call us at 67379797 if you are a new patient.
Dr Poon Kee Hwang & The Team at MyBracesClinic