What determines braces cost?
Braces cost takes into consideration many factors such as:
- Experience and skills set of clinical providers
- Complexity of the face and bite problems such as:
- Patients who require Braces for jaw surgery to correct skeletal imbalances
- High orthodontic anchorage cases that require anchorage mechanics such as micro implants
- Dentofacial-orthopedics to rebalance facial imbalances in a growing patient etc.
- Multi-disciplinary cases with complex tooth movements and staging
- Braces Material choice:
- Metal-colourful braces cost the lowest
- Incognito Lingual braces are usually the most costly as they are customised via CAD-CAM technology and cast in gold alloy for a slim, precision fit
- Invisalign braces
How to pay for Braces treatment at MyBracesClinic?
Your smile is your personality and we want to make it easy for you to receive the best care available. Therefore we have interest-free instalments for your treatment plans. For your convenience, we accept the following payment methods:
- Internet banking transfer
- MASTER CARD
- BABY BONUS NETS SERVICE:
- Your child’s Baby Bonus Card can be used to pay for Braces treatment for ALL the children in your family. Please bring along the birth certificates to certify the family relationship.
Can Insurance pay for braces?
Before starting any treatment, it is important to check with your insurance advisor on your dental coverage and policy start date. We are happy to provide you with a detailed diagnosis and quotation for insurance submission before starting orthodontic treatment.
For patients with insurance coverage, our policy is for patients to make payment first. MyBracesClinic will assist in completing the necessary insurance claim forms for the patient to submit to the insurance company. The insurance company will then reimburse the patient directly.
Insurance companies that MyBracesClinic commonly assists for claims include: