What determines the Braces Cost?
Braces cost takes into consideration many factors such as:
- Experience and skills set of clinical providers. Dr Poon Kee Hwang is a Dean’s List, certified Orthodontic (Braces) Specialist, an Invisalign Diamond Provider, international Invisalign speaker and an Align Faculty member.
- The complexity of the face and bite problems such as:
- Patients who require Braces for jaw surgery to correct skeletal imbalances
- High orthodontic anchorage cases that require high anchorage mechanics such as micro implants
- Dentofacial-orthopaedics to rebalance facial imbalances in a growing patient etc.
- Multi-disciplinary cases with complex tooth movements and staging
- Braces Material choice:
- Metal-colourful braces cost the lowest
- Incognito Lingual braces are usually the most costly as they are customised via CAD-CAM technology and cast in gold alloy for a slim, precision fit.
Coloured Fixed Braces
- The most affordable braces.
- It’s fun! Place a rainbow on your teeth!
- More emergency visits due to ulcers, brackets/ wires coming loose.
- Tricky to clean between brackets and coloured modules.
Damon Q Fully Metal Fixed Braces
- Smaller Bracket size, No module-ties around Damon Brackets make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Fewer ulcers due to Damon bracket’s smooth, rounded edges.
- Self-ligating for less friction and greater treatment efficiency.
- Not suitable for patients who are looking for invisible braces.
Damon Clear Ceramic Fixed Braces
- Less noticeable, blends into the background
- Clear, self-ligating gates for greater aesthetics and friction-free efficiency
- Prtoruding lips as Damon Clear brackets are thicker.
Invisalign Removable Aligners
- Transparent and comfortable.
- Better dental hygiene as aligners can be removed for better brushing
- Good for patients who prefer fewer clinical appointments
Incognito Lingual Braces
- Luxurious gold braces behind your teeth.
- 100% customized from Germany.
- Fixed on with strong control of teeth.
- Low risk of getting white spots on the front teeth.
- Shorter treatment time compared with other invisible braces.
- The most expensive braces system.
- More ulcers on the tongue.
- More in-clinic appointments.
How to pay for Braces treatment at MyBracesClinic?
Your smile is your personality and we want to make it easy for you to receive the best care available.
Therefore we have interest-free instalments for your treatment plans.
For your convenience, we accept the following payment methods:
- Internet banking transfer
- MASTER CARD
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Medisave (for MOH approved procedures)
- BABY BONUS NETS SERVICE:
- Your child’s Baby Bonus Card can be used to pay for Braces treatment for the children in your family.
- Please bring along the birth certificates to certify the family relationship.
Can Insurance pay for braces?
Before starting any treatment, it is important to check with your insurance advisor on your dental coverage and policy start date. We are happy to provide you with a detailed diagnosis and quotation report for insurance submission before starting orthodontic treatment.
For patients with insurance coverage, our policy is for patients to make payment first. MyBracesClinic will then assist in completing the necessary insurance claim forms for the patient to submit to the insurance company. The insurance company will subsequently reimburse the patient directly.
Insurance companies that MyBracesClinic commonly assists for claims include: