Your First Visit @MyBracesClinic
Here’s what to expect at your 1st appointment:
How long will it take?
We place great importance and emphasis on your first appointment with
us. We want to get to know you; understand your concerns and
lifestyle needs. It will typically take 60-80 minutes to have enough time for:
- Digital Records Taking
- Examination and Assessment with digital records on hand
- Discussing the Pros vs Cons of different Treatment Plan Options
- Hearing you out and Answering any questions you may have
- Financial Counselling
- Setting up follow up appointments
What will happen at my first appointment?
Your first appointment begins with registration, followed by taking of digital records such as:
- Intra-oral photos of your teeth and gums
- Extra-oral photos to assess facial structure, symmetry and proportions.
- 3D intraoral scan
- Digital X-rays to diagnose teeth and gum disease, jaw structure and airway problems
- Growth parameters (if applicable)
Do note that patients below 21 years old require parental consent at their first consultation before treatment can commence.
If you are having a consultation for Jaw Surgery Braces, do bring your family or loved ones that may have questions too.
We will wrap up by doing the following:
- Customize the chosen treatment plan that best addresses your concerns and balances with your lifestyle needs.
- Draw out a step-by-step timeline that maps out your treatment journey with us
- Discuss and finalize financial options
- Book your next appointment to take you forward in your smile journey with us!